Saturday, March 10, 2018

Your Embroidered Logo: Don't Forget Long Sleeve Polos!

I'm Pete, a small business owner. Glad to meet you! What's new with my business? I finally ordered custom embroidered long sleeve polo shirts. The short sleeve polo style I've ordered in the past was also available in long sleeves so ordering was easy.

My staff and I used to just wear short sleeve polos. Everyone was comfortable during the summer months but some of us were cold during the winter. I would wear a sweater over my polo but then my logo couldn't be seen. Some employees would add a sweatshirt or cardigan over their polo but once again my logo couldn't be seen. Soooo I finally ordered both short and long sleeve polos. Now my logo is visible, my staff has a uniform look and everyone is comfortable!

No comments: