Sunday, February 25, 2018

Your Embroidered Logo: a Quality Polo

Brad here. I'm an embroidered polo shirt. I have a business logo embroidered on my left chest. My logo looks GREAT! The business name is readable, the colors contrast well and the logo has a unique, memorable design that’s appropriate for Jeff’s business. Jeff has been wearing me, but, I'm beginning to worry. I'm starting to not look so good. My hem is unraveling and I’ve lost my original shape...

I was an inexpensive polo shirt. Jeff thought he got a good deal when he purchased me. But, I'm not a quality shirt and now I'm starting to show it. Lately Jeff doesn’t wear me as much as he used too. Now I spend more time hanging in his closet...

Jeff has new custom embroidered logo sleeve polo shirts. He invested in better quality shirts. He wanted to wear a style that reflects the quality service that he provides to his customers. I miss Jeff but I have to admit - the new shirts look GOOD!

No comments: