Sunday, March 15, 2009

Embroidery: Advertise Wherever You Go

Do you wear your embroidered logo wherever you go - the grocery store, the train, the bank? Any place where you'll be seen by a lot of people provides a great opportunity to spread the word about your business by wearing custom embroidered hats and jackets. As I write I'm standing in a grocery line (#70 is up and I'm #9) so I have plenty of time to see what everyone is wearing. Someone has a Harley Davidson jacket on and another man is advertising a local construction business. Me? -My cart is filled with reusable grocery bags embroidered with my logo. But what about everyone else? In this resort community where everyone either owns a business or knows someone who does why would anyone miss this chance to advertise? So you're off to Home Depot. Are you wearing your logo or will you miss an excellent opportunity to advertise your business?

No comments: