Thursday, January 19, 2023

Your Embroidered Logo: Easy Refresh!

Hey! It's me - your embroidered logo. I could use a change.  I’ve been sporting the same colors for the last few years.  I need a new look. How about adjusting my colors so I can have a fresh, updated appearance?

Changing the thread colors of an embroidered design is easy as long as the different areas of color (not the particular color) remain the same. You can make simple changes like swapping the garment color with the one of the colors in the design. For example, instead of always wearing navy blue shirts, use navy as one of the thread colors and have your design embroidered on a different shirt color. Or, try adjusting the shades of color.  A light blue may be changed to a teal, a standard red may become an orangish red or a dark green may become a shade of olive. Think about the shirt color and what colors will look good and contrast well against that background color.

Ready for a bigger change? Use bright, almost neon colors. Picture a black hoodie with your design in rust and olive thread colors.  How about a navy pullover with a light orange and dark lavender design?  White hats with a logo in a vibrant orange, lavender and navy blue? Using bright colors can make a logo really pop! 

Afraid using bright colors may be too much of a change? Order just a few items at first and remember, you can always revert back to your previous colors.  Just make sure you see a digital proof before your garments are embroidered and check to see that all the elements in your logo show up well. Your business name should have the most emphasis and the remaining details should be clearly seen. Once I, your embroidered logo, have a fresh, updated appearance I’ll attract more attention wherever I go.


No comments: