- If you always wear the same shirt color switch to a different color or a shirt with a pattern or texture
- If you always wear polo shirts switch to a button down style
- Have your logo embroidered in one color if your design can be simplified into one color
- Choose a garment with a trim color that matches a color in your logo
- Allow employees to choose their own garment colors
- Have your logo embroidered on other items such as sweaters, fleece jackets and hats
- Brighten the thread colors in your logo and have your logo embroidered on a sharply contrasting shirt color
- Go subtle and have your logo embroidered in tone-on-tone thread colors.
Small changes can make a big difference!